Self introduction by KABAHIRE VALENTINE - Friday, 18 December 2020, 9:08 AM Number of replies: 1 I am KABAHIRE Valentine working as Midwife at kibagabaga hospital. At the end of the course I expect to have new knowledge on scientific research and how to write scientific paper and its publication. I expect Permalink Reply In reply to KABAHIRE VALENTINE Re: Self introduction by MUTABAZI JEAN - Wednesday, 23 December 2020, 10:23 PM to me this midwife can help many people because the illiterates do not know really advantages and disadvantages of having normal delivery or c- section . Permalink Show parent Reply
In reply to KABAHIRE VALENTINE Re: Self introduction by MUTABAZI JEAN - Wednesday, 23 December 2020, 10:23 PM to me this midwife can help many people because the illiterates do not know really advantages and disadvantages of having normal delivery or c- section . Permalink Show parent Reply